Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Skinned crew

I was going to say skeletal crew, but my department isn't THAT barebones. We are operating with 2/3rd of the staff for a week. Granted, there's three of us, so only one of us is out ;-) I'm out the entire week next week. Hopefully no disasters ensue while I"m out with my projects...

I thought it wouldn't be bad but of course this is the week when the account directors come with all kinds of requests. I haven't gone a 30 minute block without some interruption. Grr.


Dear coworkers:

Please read the email before asking me a question to which the answer is in the email.
Look through the servers before asking me to find a file that is easily trackable.
No, that's not my department...
No, not that project, I know they are similar but those are two seperate structures
Bodily fluids are never cute, even on a baby


There's more... thankfully I don't yet want to rip my hair out, throw it in a pile and scream.

No comments: